Aston Hall Junior & Infant School was last inspected in May 2019 and was judged as ‘continuing to be Good‘. Our latest Ofsted report can be found via the button on this page.
Understanding a School Inspection Report
School inspection reports will have information such as:
- how well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better
- how well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development
- what parents and carers think about the school
- how up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation
- how any problems or complaints are dealt with
- how the school complies with rules and regulations.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school.
You can also access ‘Parent View’ by clicking below.