School vision & Values
Believe, Achieve, Succeed.
Our students are the beating heart of our school. We nurture the development of knowledge, confidence, creativity, skills and understanding to help them to develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful local, national and global citizens. We do this in a safe, inclusive, democratic and positive learning environment, where every individual is valued, diversity is celebrated, self-belief is encouraged and all are able to achieve their full potential. We instill respect, resilience, pride and aspiration, aiming to send all young people into an ever-changing world able and qualified to play their full part in it.
At Aston Hall, we will do everything within our power to promote the highest quality of learning and achievement for all the children in our community. We endeavour to:
- Value each individual, regardless of ability, faith, gender or race.
- Develop honesty, moral values and fairness.
- Provide a secure and caring environment with positive relationships reflecting mutual respect and trust.
- Provide a purposeful and positive environment to nurture a sense of belonging, pride and respect.
- Develop the full potential of all through high expectations, recognising and encouraging success.