More amazing pupils have visited the proud podium after being nominated by school staff in the final week of the Autumn term:
- Billy was a superstar in the KS1 nativity and picked up an extra last-minute speaking part to cover for someone who was absent during the performance
- Connie has been a superstar at lunchtimes trying some new foods, something she normally finds quite tricky
- Jacob worked so hard on his artwork in class and then spent his time helping other people who were struggling, great teamwork
- Myles has impressed Miss Poole so much with his recent progress in his phonics learning. He’s been trying so hard
- Ben, like Billy, had to pick up an extra role in the KS1 nativity show. He did an amazing job dancing the tango, he picked up the moves so quickly, amazing!
- Emily has been a superstar in and out of school. She won our MPs Christmas card competition and received thanks from the prime minister, as well as doing amazing in Beavers receiving awards for this too
- Harry has had great success out of school, coming runner-up in a local theatre’s Christmas card competition and also runner-up at the ‘cub of the year’ awards
Well done everyone for all your hard work!